Can't see some cloud songs/albums on Mac, but I do on iOS

I experience since some time ago some inconsistencies between my cloud library whether I see it on my iPhone or on my Mac. Can I normalize this?

Hi,

What versions do you got there? Did you try to re-loging to your VOX account on both devices?

Can you make some screenshots from your MacOS vs iOS device to indicate the issues?

I had this exact same problem a few weeks ago. Music I uploaded successfully to my cloud account and also downloaded to my iOS device was randomly deleted from cloud account but still shows on my device.

In another situation music wouldn’t show on my device even though another device shows that it was in my cloud account.

The only way I was able to mitigate the issue was to either 1) delete the music and upload the music again or 2) logout and sign back into my account on the device. These inconsistencies with the cloud account are getting to be annoying. this is also why I haven’t uploaded my entire collection to Vox yet because I can’t trust that everything is being uploaded correctly. I would have no way of comparing my music collection that has been uploaded with what I have on my local filesystem.