Android Player

Big fan of VOX. It's actually all my problem's solution baked right into one player. The recent Youtube update was great. It's good to see great and innovative music players putting the right step forward.

Here is one big reason why I think you guys should push for an android player.
Ever since launching Loop. Ive wanted to get Loop as my go to cloud service for Music. Yet I couldn't because I want a cloud service that works with my phone as well as my Mac.
I have an android phone is the only problem. I think once you launch a cloud platform it is always better to diversify into all platforms and not just stick to one ecosystem. So please please give us an Android Player.

Hi Yug,

Thanks for reaching out!

Yeah, we will definitely release an Android version but currently we don't have the estimated dates for it.

Please feel free to write us back if any questions arise.

The discussion has been closed.

Hi @VOX_Support_Team . I know that you guys are dealing with a lot right now. I hope you are all keeping safe amidst the invasion.

I was just wondering if the Android app is coming soon. Please reply when safe and convenient.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks for your support and for staying interested in our idea of spreading VOX to the Android platform.

Yes, we are still bearing this goal in our minds, and keep looking for a nice variant to expand VOX boundaries, however, there is nothing I can share about the progress of this task at the moment.

Hopefully, we will make this come true in the future and we will be glad to post about this on social media and we will be glad to invite you to the Close Beta testing as soon as possible.