Vox and Airplay

Hi

For a reason i don’t understand vox can’t now send audio signal to my airport. This happens when i updated the airport soft.
Could you help ??
Thanks
Regards

Hi!

Thanks for notification.

Please share all your soft`s versions are you currently using? What are the exact devices (models) do you have in your setup?

How did you try to start the streaming? Do you see your AirPort device in VOX`s output list?

Thanks

The version of vox is 3.3.1, the version of airport express soft is 6.3.9.

I could see the airport output and select it in my list of output and in the preference panel.

The problem is : no sound when i click on the player

I forgot to say that i have Vox too on my iPhone and it works great with no prob

Hi,

Thanks for all the details shared. Did you try to re-boot or to reinstall VOX app on your MacOS device?

Also, please try to set up Airport Express as systems default and choose “same as system” output in VOX app.

Hi

I have reinstall vox app and i have stetting the general output audio of my mac to Airport express but no sound…
It’s strange because if i stetting the general output audio of my mac to Airport express and use as audio reader iTunes or Qicktimes it works fine and i have sound …

After a reboot it works if i stetting audio output to Airport express if i stetting vox on same as system.
But it doesn’t work if i choose Airport express with Vox !

How could it be explain ??

Thanks