Vox 2.3.11 and Sonos Does NOT Work

Upgraded to Vox 2.3.11 and Sonos 10.1.2. Running iOS 12.2 on iPhone X. I have 4 Sonos sources. Vox STILL DOES NOT WORK RIGHT WITH SONOS. Sometimes all the Sonos sources show up on the output devices screen and sometimes they don’t. Sometimes all 4 show up and sometimes only 2-3. I can select one of the Sonos sources and it “highlights in orange” but it won’t play. It doesn’t matter which source I select. It will highlight but not play. Sonos works perfect otherwise. Gee whiz! This has been a consistent problem since at least December. You gotta get it fixed. Please advise.

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Please advise if you try to choose a Sonos speaker on the output list in VOX app, go back to the player and tap on Play\Pause to refresh a playback?
Can you tell us more details about Sonos speakers and the whole setup you are using?
Please specify what exactly did you do, step by step before SONOS output has disappeared from the output list in VOX app?
Additionally, please share some details about network topology?

Thanks for the reply. Answers to your questions:

Please advise if you try to choose a Sonos speaker on the output list in VOX app, go back to the player and tap on Play\Pause to refresh a playback?

Yes, I tried that with no luck. I tapped and made sure it was playing by observing the time changing - and graph moving

Can you tell us more details about Sonos speakers and the whole setup you are using?

One Sonos amp connected by ethernet. 2 by wireless as instructed by Sonos.

Please specify what exactly did you do, step by step before SONOS output has disappeared from the output list in VOX app?

iPhone was on for a while. Started the Sonos app. Started the Vox app. No Sonos sources appeared. Closed both apps and completely turned off the iPhone. Waited 5 minutes. Turned iPhone on. Started Sonos app. Started Vox app. All Sonos sources appeared. Note: none would play, see above.

Additionally, please share some details about network topology?
Typical home DSL network using router with wireless capability. Whole house including Sonos on same network.

Pldrase note that in earlier versions of Vox, Sonos worked fine and I have made NO hardware changes.
Thanks