User manual?

My Vox music player is installed on an iMac, but I know what you mean; in fact, I’m cancelling my subscription because the technical “support” is so grossly inadequate, and because THERE IS NO MANUAL, not even a one-page set of instructions. The sound is great, but it’s like having Rolls Royce with no steering wheel. It just won’t do. I’m looking for something that I can use.

Yes, indeed, a manual would be very helpfull!!

When I click on http://support.coppertino.com/kb I get a warning that “This Connection is Not Private as the website has an expired certificate. This website may be impersonating “support.coppertino.com” to steal your personal or
financial information. You should go back to the previous page.”
Is it safe to ignore this warning?

Yes, same here. The sound is fantastic. My Vox Music player is installed on a 2017 MacBook Pro and I’m also thinking of cancelling my subscription because of the lack of a manual or even some basic instructions. I paid a lot of money for this subscription and I just can’t work out how to set it up to suit my own requirements. For example I NEVER EVER want Shuffle and I can’t see how to disable it. Also, most of my folders contain incomplete playlists after importing to Vox. But the main problem is not knowing how to customise the player. I especially need to customise for poor vision -eg larger font size and black text on white background. Etc etc.

Sorry -I’ve just noticed that I posted this as an ios topic instead of MacOS.