This software is VERY FRUSTRATING

I just bought Vox to play Flac music on my new Chevrolet. It is worse then Itunes! Instant buyer remorse! Extremely confusing no clear instructions? Wont upload artwork says everything is unknown artist??
How do you copy flac music from a computer to your iphone to play in your car??
If you reference something explain it please??
I do not want to stream or pull my hair out trying to upload flac files to itunes, I just want to copy it from my computer to my phone and hit PLAY in my car.
So far the free Flac player + full of adds is 100 times better in my opinion had it working in 2 minutes!
Can I get instructions on how to get a refund???

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out!

This probably connected with an id3 tags of your music files. They might be empty, so VOX couldn’t read and show any info. That is why they seem to be unknown. If you rip your music files your self, you should edit your tags properly sometimes.

You can find the related topic here, it might be helpful : How to tag files properly

Wont upload artwork says everything is unknown artist??

It is exactly how you can do!

You can find the related topic here: Howto add files to vox via file sharing

I do not want to stream or pull my hair out trying to upload flac files to itunes, I just want to copy it from my computer to my phone and hit PLAY in my car.

I know it can be frustrating working with a new piece of software but as a user of VOX since its very early days, I really recommend spending a bit of time on it before giving up. It really is fantastic software and I have had great experience with the team for any support issues.
Can you put together a list of exactly how you want to use it? I’d be happy to give you some tips.