Server down at this time

same hare! very frustrating for a paid service !!

Do you have any idea what’s wrong? Looks like you’re lost with no light to guide you, Vox!

Hi,

Thanks for keeping us aware about the problem is still there, we are trying to locate what could have gone wrong on our side, while we are having it done - we suggest sticking to the tickets created on our support desk, or create a new one, here: https://vox.rocks/support

We will collect all the needed information and check everyone individually. Hi,

Thanks for keeping us aware about the problem is still there, we are trying to locate what could have gone wrong on our side, while we are having it done - we suggest sticking to the tickets created on our support desk, or create a new one, here: https://vox.rocks/support

We will collect all the needed information and check everyone individually.

Appreciate your understanding.

I haven’t been able to upload at all from the Vox Mac app for the past couple of days. In addition, the profile view on web gets a “bad gateway” error, so I cannot even attempt to upload from there.

I’m not sure if streaming is working because I have been playing downloaded tracks most of the time, but I do know that I tried streaming a couple of tracks yesterday on iOS and nothing happened.

I am using:
Vox 3.3.8 from website on macOS 10.14.4
Vox 2.3.11 from App Store on iOS 12.2

I have tried logging out re-logging back in as well as clearing caches (using scripts in the Vox support forums). It seems like major server issues however so I don’t think anything will fix it on the client side.

Update:
I was able to upload some tracks using the Beta Uploader from here:

However, it seems like I can’t download them onto iOS right now.

The beta uploader was working for a bit, for me, yesterday… but it seems to be stalled out again today.

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for staying active here. Our engineers are continuously working to locate the issues and fix them.

We would really appreciate everyone, who is using VOX Uploader to upload music files to VOX Cloud at the moment to describe all issues you are having to our support desk directly https://vox.rocks/support or to post your reports here Windows Uploader BETA

I started a subscription about 6 weeks ago looking for an alternative to itunes. Vox is utter rubbish, nothing but problem after problem culminating in not being able to upload now. I’m done.

Uploading from the Mac app is working for me now, but downloading on iOS is not working

I still have the same original issues, have done for the last 7 days. Log in issues on MacOS and very slow (circa over a minute) to load any tracks from VOX Cloud on IOS

Any updates? For £5 a month expect a bit better

Unfortunately, not all of the issues have been completely fixed by this time.
There is still some work to be done…

However, we’ve got some good news!

Seems like we are almost there! Our dev. team expects to beat all the issues left, by the end of this week.

If someone is still facing some issues with uploading, you are always welcomed here - on our support desk https://vox.rocks/support

Any update? Still not working

Yes… the last update on this was a week ago. I stopped checking to see if anything was working… what is the status?

The last time I tried, my uploads were going very slow and files failing to upload.

Hi,

By this time, we are almost done with the maintenance on the server side (as far as we can see at the moment).
The upload process should be working stable.

Furthermore, we are going to release a new version of VOX app (both iOS and macOS) with a couple of upload\streaming fixes and extended upload monitoring\logging.

That might be helpful for troubleshooting and localizing of the problem servers.

We expect an update to be released early next week

Certainly not working for me today. In fact uploading is worse than ever. I tried uploading 3 albums (CD quality) and about 6 songs total uploaded. And very slow. All the rest failed. My usual trick of deleting one of the failed songs and uploading it by itself is also not working. It seems to have gone from bad to worse :frowning:

I’ve only just subscribed and am finding the same problems – and I have to say there seems to be a lack of support. Not good enough!

Wow you guys have not yet improved your ability to communicate with us (your most loyal customers±) with any kind of transparency regarding a fix. So here we are over 16 hours since your last post with pretty much the same problems and no reasonable expectations on when things should be fixed again. I’ve been a subscriber for almost 2 years waiting for you guys to improve!!! What’s does it take??? I’ve been more fair than others here that’s for sure!

While I understand your need for individual tickets, you still need to do better communicating en masse to us. Making us write more requests for support isn’t really the best customer service practice now is it?

Hi to Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of attention from our side.

We are doing our best to resolve the situation as soon as possible and deploy all needed updates on the server side seamlessly.

Some progress has been already achieved, but, since the problems with the servers are still there, I can confirm that we will continue taking further actions to get all issues completely resolved and make the infrastructure more stable during higher loads.

I would be glad to provide you with some estimates on our initial tasks, but it will be hard to do at the moment.

However, I believe we will generally stabilize the situation already in a 2-6 hours

We will keep digging deeper to get to the roots and look for solutions to improve the situation ASAP.

Any updates on this matter will be posted here.

Thanks for understanding.

Today sunday 19th is down again. Can’t login from macOS. Yesterday couldn’t upload new songs

Cannot sign in - or, when I do, I’m auto signed out again. Have contacted support but support fail to respond. Feel like I’ve paid for a dud app/service. I am on the verge of writing a damning public review. If ONLY Vox support would COMMUNICATE then maybe we’d all feel inclined to empathise and find a little patience while they sort out what must be proving to be a challenging issue. So over to you, VOX, deal with your customers in a sincere manner or find the trust of your subscribers irreparably broken.