Server down at this time

The server looks like down. Cant play any song in ios and doesn’t log in in macos

I can play in both MacOS and iOS after several days of SLOW loads and some song skipping, but I cannot upload either from within the app or the web page.

We had to run a diagnostics once more, probably it might be the reason for the low productivity of the servers. This should end up soon when the diagnostics will be finally over.

From the other hand, diagnostics should not be the reason for any “blockers” to appear, and you should be able to use the service as always.
All core functions should be working properly, as they are working on our test conditions right now.

If some of part of the service is not working on your device at the moment, please reach our tech. support desk directly - https://vox.rocks/support, describe the issue and get individual assistance.

I can play music but i can’t upload files. Please fix it

Well, I just got the beta Windows uploader and when I click “upload” nothing happens. Is this because the server is still down, or is there a problem with the uploader?

So 3 days in, the server is still down, there’s been no estimate given as to when it will be back up, no regular updates at all. When you wanted seed money, I was getting emails very regularly updating me on how much time I had left to invest in this product – a product that hasn’t been working for 72 hours and counting. That same attention and priority should be given to your customers. I’m astounded at how this situation is being handled.

same hare! very frustrating for a paid service !!

Do you have any idea what’s wrong? Looks like you’re lost with no light to guide you, Vox!

Hi,

Thanks for keeping us aware about the problem is still there, we are trying to locate what could have gone wrong on our side, while we are having it done - we suggest sticking to the tickets created on our support desk, or create a new one, here: https://vox.rocks/support

We will collect all the needed information and check everyone individually. Hi,

Thanks for keeping us aware about the problem is still there, we are trying to locate what could have gone wrong on our side, while we are having it done - we suggest sticking to the tickets created on our support desk, or create a new one, here: https://vox.rocks/support

We will collect all the needed information and check everyone individually.

Appreciate your understanding.

I haven’t been able to upload at all from the Vox Mac app for the past couple of days. In addition, the profile view on web gets a “bad gateway” error, so I cannot even attempt to upload from there.

I’m not sure if streaming is working because I have been playing downloaded tracks most of the time, but I do know that I tried streaming a couple of tracks yesterday on iOS and nothing happened.

I am using:
Vox 3.3.8 from website on macOS 10.14.4
Vox 2.3.11 from App Store on iOS 12.2

I have tried logging out re-logging back in as well as clearing caches (using scripts in the Vox support forums). It seems like major server issues however so I don’t think anything will fix it on the client side.

Update:
I was able to upload some tracks using the Beta Uploader from here:

However, it seems like I can’t download them onto iOS right now.

The beta uploader was working for a bit, for me, yesterday… but it seems to be stalled out again today.

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for staying active here. Our engineers are continuously working to locate the issues and fix them.

We would really appreciate everyone, who is using VOX Uploader to upload music files to VOX Cloud at the moment to describe all issues you are having to our support desk directly https://vox.rocks/support or to post your reports here Windows Uploader BETA

I started a subscription about 6 weeks ago looking for an alternative to itunes. Vox is utter rubbish, nothing but problem after problem culminating in not being able to upload now. I’m done.

Uploading from the Mac app is working for me now, but downloading on iOS is not working

I still have the same original issues, have done for the last 7 days. Log in issues on MacOS and very slow (circa over a minute) to load any tracks from VOX Cloud on IOS

Any updates? For £5 a month expect a bit better

Unfortunately, not all of the issues have been completely fixed by this time.
There is still some work to be done…

However, we’ve got some good news!

Seems like we are almost there! Our dev. team expects to beat all the issues left, by the end of this week.

If someone is still facing some issues with uploading, you are always welcomed here - on our support desk https://vox.rocks/support

Any update? Still not working

Yes… the last update on this was a week ago. I stopped checking to see if anything was working… what is the status?

The last time I tried, my uploads were going very slow and files failing to upload.

Hi,

By this time, we are almost done with the maintenance on the server side (as far as we can see at the moment).
The upload process should be working stable.

Furthermore, we are going to release a new version of VOX app (both iOS and macOS) with a couple of upload\streaming fixes and extended upload monitoring\logging.

That might be helpful for troubleshooting and localizing of the problem servers.

We expect an update to be released early next week

Certainly not working for me today. In fact uploading is worse than ever. I tried uploading 3 albums (CD quality) and about 6 songs total uploaded. And very slow. All the rest failed. My usual trick of deleting one of the failed songs and uploading it by itself is also not working. It seems to have gone from bad to worse :frowning: