Organization of Classical Music for Upload to VOX Cloud

This might also be more of a VOX Cloud question, but I’m working main from the MacOS app, so I posted it here:

I am gearing up to rip a large number of classic CDs to FLAC, and then to upload the collection to VOX cloud. After and extensive search, I decided to use dBpoweramp Music Converter, mainly because it seems to have the most robust method of optimizing the metal data. Generally, it does quite well considering how tricky this is for classical music.

But, dBpoweramp putting tracks arranged into folders that sometimes are defined by composer and other times by performer. Maybe this inconsistency will take care of itself in future versions of VOX software, but I am concerned that if I forge ahead and rip a lot of CDs with this inconsistency, I will have trouble getting VOX to organize and index the library correctly later.

I could manually rearrange the folders that come from dBpoweramp before I upload them to VOX cloud, but I would rather not have to do this. Maybe VOX will provide tools for doing this sort of rearrangement of the VOX cloud database, but that sounds hard for them.

Anyone have experience with this and have a work flow to recommend? Thanks.

I posted a version of this question to the Forum for users of dBpoweramp and got some very helpful replies:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?43873-for-Classical-music-lovers-how-did-you-classified&highlight=classical

With that information in mind, my questions about VOX cloud are somewhat different. Probably, VOX cloud doesn’t care how the files are named and organized, it uses the TAGs imbedded in each track to do its own indexing. Is that completely true? Are there caveats I should beware of?

So, shifting my focus from file names and folders to Tags. I’d like to hear from someone who knows how VOX handles tags exactly, and what changes there will be in forthcoming updates (hopefully coming soon…)

Getting classical music to index well may involve tags that are not much used in other genres. What can/will VOX handle related to this?