Loop not syncing to iPhone?

So many, many of my files show up in loop on Vox for Mac. I have several playlists created, which is how I manage what I'm listening to.

I previously used iTunes Match which would sync music and playlists across devices. The moment it was connected, things started appearing, and download was a click or tap away.

On Vox, however, I see no way to get my tracks or playlists to appear on the phone. It's been about 5-6 days since setting everything up.

My only use-case for Vox in the first place was to return back to the seamless syncing and interface Apple *used* to have with iTunes Match. Add a track to one device and it's "immediately" available on the others.

So the question is, why won't my playlists and tracks appear on my phone? That seemed to be the point of Loop? Obviously, I am logged into the same account on both devices.

In an attempt to move off of iTunes completely, I have not linked Vox and iTunes on the Mac. Otherwise it would tell me a playlist with that name already exists. I've simply duplicated my playlists on Vox on the Mac. However, on the iPhone, all I get are the iTunes playlists left over from iTunes Match. When I hide iTunes music, I see a single "smart playlist" in Vox called "Downloaded Tracks", which is empty. Maybe the original iPhone iTunes playlists are interfering with my Vox playlists (duplicate names and tracks) that I created on the Mac?

Thanks for your help!

- Alec

Hi Alec,

Thanks for writing in!

Yes, they should definitely appear. You may try to reset your library with the following instructions, please perform them on Mac OS X VOX:

Close Loop by selecting Quit from Status Icon
Remove Folder ~/Library/Containers/com.coppertino.VOXCloud
Run command in Terminal.app: killall cfprefsd
Open Loop
Login And Wait for your Library being available

Let us know how it goes!

Yes! Now the tracks appear on the phone.

Will Collections be sync'd between devices though? I still don't see any of my Collections on the phone.

Yes, sync for Collections will be implemented within the further updates.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day :)

Hi! Apparently this post is 2 years old by the time of this reply, and yet I still cannot seem to sync my collections between my Mac and iPhone. When will this be implemented?

Hi Jason,
Thanks for asking.
Unfortunately, we still have no ETA for this feature.
Stay tuned!

I'm with Jason. Please fix this asap. It's a major disappointment that this important feature is still not working. I can't even get my iMac collections (not iTunes) to show on my iPhone.

I might politely add that we are paying a significant fee for a broken service.

Thanks for listening.

Hi Lynn,
Thanks for reaching out.
It's not something to fix. It's the absence of functionality which is in development currently.
Stay tuned!