I can't login from Vox player on Mac

I tried many times to login my Vox premium account on my Mac but not successful. My subscription is valid. Every time I press the sign in button on the right top corner of the Vox player, it will pop up a new page asking for “Authorize”!! I pressed it and in fact trtied many times but fail. Please help. It has been more than a week now…

Hi there!

Let me clarify a few details:

Which browser do you have set as a default browser?

When you click on sign in button, what happens next?

Please describe with as many details as possible, thanks!

My default browser on my Mac is Firefox! When I press “sign in” on the Vox Player it will take me to browser asking me to “Authorise”! Once I authorise the web page will go to VOX site but the VOX Player still remains “loading” non-stop. If you press again “sign-in” on the Vox Player the while process will repeat and repeat!

When I first joined the premium in Dec’17, the Vox Player worked fine until a few weeks ago you said the cloud is under maintenance! Since then I can’t sign in the Vox Player!!

You also may try to do following:

Close VOX and Open terminal

Paste commands:

1)launchctl remove com.coppertino.VOXCloud

Press enter.

2)/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

Press enter.

Start VOX and check Sign in function.

Looking forward to your reply!

No improvement at all!!

Is there bugs in your app? I can’t use my premium subscription for weeks already!!

Please help!!

Please contact our tech. support in direct: https://vox.rocks/support

Sure they will help you to figure it out.

It seems like you have no solution! I can’t use it now and I am asking for a refund of my used portion of my subscription! Please respond!!

Please contact our tech. support in direct: https://vox.rocks/support to have this issues solved as soon as possible.