Can't Upload

Since yesterday I can’t upload. Last album I uploaded yesterday stopped with about 2-3 tracks to go. Then I tried another album and it just said ‘scanning’ then stopped. Nothing uploaded.
Is this a known issue?
Thanks

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out!

Did you try to restart VOX app? You may also try login and log out to your VOX account.

Hi

I’ll try that tonight and see how it goes.

Thanks

Hi There
Still having issues. I managed to add an album last night via drag and drop and today I tried again and it didn’t work. I then tried via the upload way (ie. not drag and drop) and it added some tracks but then stopped. It advised there was an error uploading.

Hi,

Could you please share a screenshot with an error text on it?
Did you try to reboot VOX app and do a re-login attempt?

Let’s try to restart the VOX Cloud client.

• turn off VOX on Mac;
  • find VOX Cloud in the top menu and click Quit.;
  • restart VOX.

Thanks for your response. I can upload via the website so that will do for now. I might try what you suggested in your last reply however. Another new problem. Some artwork isn’t transferring across to VOX. It has only happened on three albums over the weekend however just thought I would mention it in case this is an issue.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Were those albums uploaded using the website? Did you notice some error appear in the process?

Please try doing the following if the problem still stays, please contact me and I will provide you with some other hints!

I might try what you suggested in your last reply however.

Hi
More and more of my albums don’t have artwork show up. I have no idea why though. It used to work fine. I upload from my iTunes folders with artwork embedded in the files. I have even tried deleting the album and re-adding again however Vox just recognises it and adds it just as it was in 10 seconds still without the artwork. What else can I do?

Ive been able to upload for the past week or so but now when I drag a folder from hard drive to vox for mac it just says scanning and nothing uploads. Ive tried rebooting the macbook, ejecting and restarting the drive and restarting the vox for mac app. Uploading the the website works but many of files are larger than 250 so this isnt practical for me. What do I do?

Hi,

Did you try to drag and drop just files, not folder?

You can do following: Close VOX and Open terminal

Paste commands:

1)launchctl remove com.coppertino.VOXCloud
Press enter.

2)/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user
Press enter.

Start VOX and check upload function.

Additionally, I suggest using some meta editor to re-embedd artworks, it might solve the problem for sure.
OR try to re-install VOX app (Clean instal! deleteing VOX app with CleanMyMac or simular software).

Try to do that commands. Also, please contact our tech support in direct: https://vox.rocks/support they will provide you with an extanded upload link by request!

That’s my problem too :slight_smile: